- ½ cup Melted Butter
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Farm 2 Fam Fresh Blueberries
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar / brown sugar
- 1½ tea spoon baking powder
- ¼ tea spoon baking soda
- ½ tea spoon cinnamon
- ½ tea spoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 180C for 15 minutes. Line the muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Take a sauce pan and melt the butter. Set it aside until it settles at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, stir yoghurt and vanilla extra. Add the butter when completely cool.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add the berries ensuring that all berries are coating with flour uniformly.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients until combined. Do not overwork the batter.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter and bake for 20 minutes.
- Check with toothpick when ready.
- Once ready, remove them from oven and let it cool. Once cool, you can take out the muffins.