- ½ cup melted butter
- 1½ cup parle g biscuits, fully crumbled
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tea spoon kosher salt
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 jar Farm2Fam fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients.
- Press it into a pan and set it to freeze in a freezer.
- Whisk the whipped cream till it peaks.
- Paddle the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract on medium speed until smooth or creamy.
- Fold the whipping cream into the cream-cheese.
- Spread it over chilled crust and let it set for 4 hours.
- Once set, top it up with fresh blueberries and serve it.