- 1 jar Farm2Fam Fresh strawberries
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- ½ cup diced jalapeno, minced
- Rinse the strawberries and chop them finely.
- Heat the strawberries and jalapenos in a pan with jaggery and lemon juice on medium heat.
- Stir at regular intervals.
- Once it starts to simmer, reduce the flame to slow flame.
- Once the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, let it cool down.
- Once cool , store it in a clean glass jar and cover with lid and store in the refrigerator.